· HR Personnel of the company must ensure all the surveys conducted by SEAS are returned to SEAS at the specific date given.
· In any of the following event, the company will not be eligible for any funding support during the training. The company will also be liable to refund all the relevant cost incurred by SSG and by SEAS:
a) Candidate drop out and fail to complete the training programme;
b) Candidate in any way render himself/herself unable or unsuitable to pursue the programme; or
c) Candidate is expelled due to serious breach of discipline (including high absenteeism)
· The application must be accompanied by a photocopy of NRIC/Passport, and a letter from their sponsoring organization certifying their date of employment, current designation and salary.
· SEAS reserves the right to change programme venue, cancel or reschedule the programme if necessary or warranted by circumstances beyond control.
· For any withdrawal during or 2 weeks before the programme, full course fees is payable and non-refundable.
Confirmation of Registration
· Registration is confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
· Confirmation of course details (date/time/venue) will be given to candidates 7 working days before the commencement date via email.