Registration is still available.
In today's rapidly changing business landscape, it is imperative for organizations to harmonize operational efficiency with sustainable, energy-efficient practices. Rising energy costs and the growing scarcity of natural resources demand a strategic approach to energy management throughout an organization's lifecycle, from planning and manufacturing to day-to-day operations. This course is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills to navigate this evolving landscape by delving into ISO 50001, a globally recognized energy management system standard.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will:
1.Develop a Comprehensive Understanding of ISO 50001 Management System:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the ISO 50001 standard, its structure, and the key principles that underpin it.
- Learn how ISO 50001 can serve as a framework for efficient energy management within an organization.
2.Master the Concepts and Requirements of ISO 50001:
- Explore the essential concepts, terminology, and core requirements specified in the ISO 50001 standard.
- Understand the significance of energy policy, energy planning, performance indicators, and legal compliance within ISO 50001.
3.Learn Energy Management System Implementation Processes:
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to initiate, develop, and maintain an effective energy management system (EnMS) compliant with ISO 50001.
- Gain insights into the step-by-step process of implementing an EnMS, including energy performance improvement, monitoring, measurement, and continual improvement strategies.
By the end of this program, participants will be well-prepared to contribute to their organizations' sustainability and profitability by integrating ISO 50001 principles and best practices into their energy management strategies. This course provides a roadmap for aligning business success with energy efficiency and sustainable development, positioning participants as valuable assets in a rapidly evolving global market.
All participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance from SEAS upon completion.
SCEM Participants will be awarded with 21 PDU Points