Registration is still available.
This 4.5-day training is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of Energy Management Systems (EnMS). The training provides an opportunity for both Environmental and Energy management professionals to update their skills in interactive and supportive surroundings.
"The urgency to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, the reality of higher prices from reduced availability of fossil fuels, and the need to promote efficiency and the use of renewable energy sources provide a strong rationale for developing this new standard, building on the most advanced good practices and existing national or regional standards."
- Describe the purpose of an EnMS, EnMS standards, management system audit and third-party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an EnMS audit
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an EnMS
The course program includes the following topics:
· Introduction to Energy Management
· ISO50001 Overview and Requirements
· Process-based energy managements
· Energy Management Legislation
· Accreditation, Certification and Auditor Competence
· Audits: Definition, Principles, Types
· The Audit Process
· Stage 1 Audit
· Developing the Checklist
· Stage 2 Audit: Conducting the on-site audit, Review of Findings, Report and Conclusion & Addressing Corrective Actions
· Course Review and Summary
· Written Examination
All participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance from SEAS upon completion.