Solar Fundamentals is a 1 day workshop to understanding the basics of a solar system. Through this session learners shall be exposed to the different components that make up a working solar system covering solar cells, arrays and solar inverters.
We will discuss the economics of a solar system, comparing different ownership models while keeping an eye on the reliability and challenges to maintaining a solar system..
At the end of the programme, participants will:
- Gain an understanding of the basics of a solar system
- Appreciate the different working components of a solar system
- Make better decisions when choosing a solar system
- Better estimate the requirements of owning or leasing a solar system
- Licensed Electric Workers
- Certified Energy Managers
- Facility Managers
- Business owners and directors
- Anyone who is keen to enter the renewable energy industry