Registration is still available.
In today's business landscape, Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) practices are not just ethical imperatives; they're also opportunities for financial growth. This course, "Unlocking Value: Monetizing ESG Practices," is designed to help businesses and individuals understand, strategize, and capitalize on ESG initiatives. From carbon offset projects to green financing, you'll gain the knowledge and tools needed to transform sustainability efforts into financial rewards.
1. Understand the financial significance of ESG practices.
2. Explore various ESG monetization strategies and opportunities.
3. Learn how to calculate and communicate the financial impact of sustainability initiatives.
4. Identify ESG investment and financing options.
5. Develop a roadmap for integrating ESG into business models for long-term profitability.
Day 1 – Sustainability Reporting
Module 1: Sustainability Value Creation Process
- Introduction to sustainability terminologies
- Sustainability value creation process Examples of companies (MNCs and SMEs) that have created value by responding to sustainability risks and opportunities
Module 1.1: The Triple Bottom Line Approach
- Balancing people, planet, and profit.
- Identifying opportunities for financial growth within sustainability.
Module 2: Sustainability Reporting and Materiality
- Introduction to the concept of "materiality" Sustainability reporting standards and requirements
- Taskforce Climate-related Financial Disclosure
Module 3: Climate Risk Assessments
- Examples of how companies' success/ failure to respond to climate related risks have made or break businesses
Module 4: Carbon Management
- Carbon Profiling
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Embodied and Operational Carbon
- introduction Scopes 1,2,3
- Understanding of Carbon scopes 1,2,3
- Live practices on carbon calculation and reporting output
- Integrated Financial statement
Module 5: Assessing Sustainability Readiness
- Sustainability tools
- What is the types of sustainability tools
- How they helps
Day 2 – Sustainable Finance
Module 6: What constitute an ESG project?
- Circular Economy
- SMART Cities
- Energy Efficiency
- Human Development
- Anti bribery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Directors' appointments
Module 7: Where is the Financing Opportunity in Sustainability? Introduction to the Sustainability Maturity Model
- Sustainable Finance
-Sustainability linked loans & Bonds
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- Sustainability Managers and Officers
- Financial Analysts and Consultants
- Investors Interested in ESG
- Professionals Seeking to Enhance Their ESG Knowledge