The WSQ IOT based energy management system for solar will transform learner's understanding of the relationship between data interpretation and solar systems. This workshop aims to provide solar professionals with the skills of a pre-emptive maintenance through the intelligent communication with solar photovoltaic structures.
Participants will also be required to complete a self-directed e-learning.
• Plan and manage energy consumption patterns by performing system information integration to analyse big data, including analysing automated tools and systems to perform troubleshooting
• Interpret data to identify energy optimisation opportunities through understanding of control models, process control algorithms and strategies behind automated systems and the interpretation of robotics and network information to schedule production and/or maintenance works in networked environments
• Apply Industry 5s approach to monitor and optimise energy consumption through IoT technology in automated plants
Participants will be issued a Statement of Attainment by SSG after fulfilling all attendance, assignment and assessment requirements
SCEM Participants will be awarded with 21 PDU Points.
(SSG Training Grant Approved Course, available for Singaporean and PR)
* Terms & conditions apply
* View here for more details on the funding schemes
Company Sponsored: WSQ Enhanced Training Support for SMEs
SMEs that meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
Registered or incorporated in Singapore At least 30% local shareholding by Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents Employment size of not more than 200 (at group level) or with annual sales turnover (at group level) of not more than $100 million
SME-sponsored Trainees: -Must be Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents. -Courses have to be fully paid for by the employer. -Trainee is not a full-time national serviceman.
Further Info: This scheme is intended for all organisations, including non-business entities not registered with ACRA e.g. VWOs, societies, etc. Only Ministries, statutory boards, and other government agencies are not eligible under Enhanced Training Support for SMEs Scheme. Sole proprietorships which meet all of the above criteria are also eligible.
Standard Price S$304
Self-Sponsored: WSQ Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy
The SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy is for Singaporeans aged 40 years old and above
Standard Price S$304
Self-Sponsored: WSQ Funding
- For Singaporeans age between 21 to 39 years - For All Permanent Resident of Singapore