Course Date: 24 - 26 August 2022
Time: 9am - 5pm
Mode of delivery: Face-to-face
Project Management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements. This workshop aims to upskill learners with the ability to completing projects successfully accordingly to project timelines specifically designed for solar projects.
Participants will also be required to complete a self-directed e-learning.
- Create a project charter for a solar PV installation project within an organisational context
- Develop project and budget plans, with clear consideration of the risk mitigation measures, allocation of resources and stakeholder communication channels, in carrying out a solar PV installation project.
- Apply appropriate methodologies and tools for the solar PV installation project.
- Monitor and resolve any issues in order to complete the project within the timeline, resources and budget allocated
Participants will be issued a Statement of Attainment by SSG after fulfilling all attendance, assignment and assessment requirements
SCEM Participants will be awarded with 20 PDU Points
(SSG Training Grant Approved Course, available for Singaporean and PR)
* Terms & conditions apply
* View here for more details on the funding schemes